Appeals & Transcripts

Do you have grounds to appeal? If you believe the judge has made a serious error in their decision, you may appeal that decision to a higher court. A serious error is an error of law or a substantial error on the facts. You cannot appeal just because you disagree with the Judge’s decision.

In order to appeal to the Court of Queen’s Bench, you will need a transcript of the Provincial Court decision (a written record of what happened in the Provincial Court).