Judicial Centres of Calgary and Edmonton
Note: Before checking availability, please be certain to refresh your internet browser.
Judicial Dispute Resolution Booking Procedures
Calgary & Edmonton
Fall Term (September – December 2021)
The following procedures will apply for this purpose, as follows:
- The list of available dates and assigned JDR Justices for EDMONTON and CALGARY have now been posted on this web site.
- No bookings will be permitted until 7:30 am on Tuesday, June 22, 2021.
- Bookings must:
(a) be made by completing, in full, the JDR Booking Request Form, which is located on the Alberta Courts Website
**Please note that all fields on the form are mandatory. As such, if the form is not completed in full, it cannot be submitted
(b) be submitted via e-mail, and the attached request form must relate to one JDR only.
(c) please submit your request only on the date in which your priority falls under.
- Booking priority will be given as outlined below:
(a) for the first 24 hours, June 22, 2021 – Family Law or Civil matters that were previously adjourned due to Covid Restrictions.
(b) starting on June 23, 2021 - Any Family Law matters (Form 37 not required); or, Civil matters that are ready for trial (with a filed or unfiled form 37 attached - duly executed by all parties). Please refer to NPP#2019-03.
Note: Please indicate in your “SUBJECT” line upon which priority(ies) you will be relying and a brief Style of Cause and action number.
Note: If the case has been previously adjourned due to a Master Order or “wait listed”, please provide the JDR coordinator with a copy of the previous request.
- Forms received prior to the 7:30am booking start time will not be considered and may be deleted. The JDR Coordinator will be in touch with booking parties within 3 weeks after booking commences to advise you of whether and when your matter has been booked, so please provide all contact information in your booking form.
- If you have any questions about the above, address them to:
Calgary & Edmonton JDRBookingsEdmonton@albertacourts.ca
All Other Judicial Centres